All it takes is 3 chords and a dream!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Need a one sheet, bio, liner notes, etc?

In the past few months I've been approached by a couple of different artists/bands about writing Bios, one sheets, etc. While I don't want to commit to a significant volume of such writing, I do believe I can make time available to write these sorts of materials for artists/bands from time to time. As you all know, how you introduce yourself as an artist is very important. You would not believe the one-sheets I receive from time to time with very basic spelling errors, grammatical disconnects and sometimes outright non-sensical statements included.

So. If you are an artist or band in need of some help putting together an official bio, one sheet, liner notes, or whatever other written materials you might need, I can help! Because I am just starting out with this sort of thing I am not setting formal prices right now. Get in touch, let me know what you need and we'll work it out. Discussion of what is need, negotiation and payment will all be in advance, and an agreed upon delivery date will be established. Payments are through PayPal unless otherwise discussed. Price will depend in large part upon the size of the project and the time needed to complete it.

Final products will be delivered electronically in Microsoft Publisher format (unless otherwise specified). Trust me, it will be cheaper if you get them printed yourself. I'll go the same sorts of places you will and pass the cost along, plus my time & gas.

So if you need a little assistance putting your best foot forward and like the writing on this site, then email me at wildysworld@gmail.com.

Be well!

Wildy

2 comments:

kevin/A DEMARIA said...

I need someone to write a one sheet asap for a new show. Kevin 7322530030

Wildy said...

Please feel free to email me at wildysworld@gmail.com. We'll be happy to help you out!